(Archived) Back button broken in Firefox after clipping

tulsa40

Whenever I use clip to Evernote in Firefox (ver 3.03), I can't use the back page button. In other words, after clipping something to Evernote in Firefox, either using the web clipper button or the right mouse button, I can't return to the previous page. (Alt-left arrow also doesn't work.)

This happens with the three computers that I have Firefox installed on. The back button is no longer functioning. (This does not happen with Internet Explorer, however.) Is there a fix for this? Not being able to go back a page after clipping a webpage or portion of a page into Evernote is a problem.

Thanks.

Thanks for the report. This is a known bug in the Javascript-only clipper. For now, you may want to try using one of the integrated desktop clippers instead, which clip directly into your desktop client instead of relying on Javascript in the browsers.

Have to second this report. Lost back button funtionality in Firefox 3.03 after using the bookmarklet. Funny, this is the first time its happened.

Plus, right clicking on the bookmarklet in the toolbar crashes Firefox entirely.

Plus, right clicking on the bookmarklet in the toolbar crashes Firefox entirely.

That's new to me ... which OS and browser version are you using? I just tried this on both OS X 10.5.5 and XP with FF 3, and I didn't get a crash.

Are you clicking on the bookmarklet in your bookmark bar, or on the green elephant logo?

Archived