Podcasts

mnsciteach

There's nothing special about podcasts. They are simply another file type. So you can add them the same way you can add other files, depending upon the client you're using. (Which you didn't mention). However, EN won't inherently play them. You must have a third party app on your computer to play them.

• Level 5*

Thanks! I am using iTunes. Do I just attach it to a note or os there a way to embed it in the note itself? Just getting started with this, so sorry if that sounds ignorant! :)

Hi. Welcome to the forums. There are a couple of things to consider. First, there is a maximum note size of 25 megabytes for free accounts and 50 megabytes for premium accounts. Many of your iTunes Podcasts will exceed these limits. If the file is too large, of course, you can stick it in a Dropbox account and put a link to that file in your shared Evernote notebook.

To get the files into Evernote, just drag them into a note. If you are using Windows, I think your podcasts will end up somewhere around this location: documents and settings\username\my documents\my music\iTunes. I think on the Mac, they'll be somewhere in the Library, which might not be visible, depending on your operating system. Spotlight ought to find it for you.

Archived