Evernote on Nook Tablet

I have been using Evernote on my Nook for a long time now but, recently it started to become unable to sync. So, I went to the Play Store (my device is rooted) and found that the Play Store says it is incompatible with my device. I went online and obtained a copy of the APK for the current version. That force closes on my Nook Tablet whenever I try to search. So, I went back to the Nook Shop to download that copy, which is at 4.0.2 only to find that it won't install.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Evernote downloaded from the BN Nook Store "is unable to open the database file". It worked after the first run error when it required me to insert the SD card, and it synced to my phone notes, but will not start today (second day of usage).

After Nook reboot it started once, no sync, then started with the above database read write error.

I'm using the stock rom, but have added the root method from tabletroms.com.

• 1 year later...

From what I understand, Evernote *BROKE* compatibility with the Nook tablet.  When my NT spontaneously reset itself back to factory settings, Evernote disappeared.  I have not been able to get it back, so I guess I'll be using Springpad instead, as their app still works.

• 1 year later...

I had also been using Evernoite on my Nook Tablet for a long time and have encountered the same problem. It's a nuisance for me, as I use Evernote and my Nook for research away from my home office. I wish they would restore compatability.

Archived