Dezgo

mac (Archived) Evernote hangs when I select multiple notes

Hey all. Loving Evernote, I've been an avid user for almost a year now, almost 2500 notes and going strong!

One thing I've found today though, when I select multiple notes, it hangs! It definitely didn't do this before as I've done this before to then merge notes and it worked fine. I did do an update the other day, I'm thinking that must have caused this glitch.

Anyone else had this problem?

Cheers,

Derek.

Best bet is probably to open a support case - I'm pretty sure that they will tell you to reinstall and they will give you full instructions.

Yeah good thinking - I was tempted after posting this but didn't, I'm gonna do it now.

I have the same problem with Evernote for Mac hanging when I select multiple notes.

This used to work.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the application (not my contents) and still have this problem.

Any suggestions?

Same problem here, can't make multiple selection (hence, no merge on multiple notes) on Mac client since the last update... :/

This is a bug already recognized by the EN support team, and fixed in version 3.3.0 beta 1

rbianchi is correct. This is a known bug for Snow Leopard. It's fixed in 3.3 Beta 1 which you can get here:

• Like 2

rbianchi is correct. This is a known bug for Snow Leopard. It's fixed in 3.3 Beta 1 which you can get here:

http://discussion.ev...ote-330-beta-1/

Be sure you read the above thread for the beta carefully.

EN Mac 3.3 Beta 1 may have more serious bugs than the version you are working with now.

• Like 1

It appears that I have the same problem with the new EN Mac Beta 5. It happens sometimes. I am in the process of clearing out my "Inbox" notebook and moving notes around. 9 times out of 10 I can select multiple notebooks and then sometimes it hangs when I select a 2 or more notebooks. Eventually it begins responding and then notes are selected. I can then move those notes and everything is fine. It does seem to be related to the notes themselves because once they are moved I can go to the new notebook and when I select them together again EN once again hangs for ~2 minutes.

There is nothing in the activity log during the time that EN was hung and nothing before or after.

Please contact me if you'd like me to give you more information.