(Archived) Nexus-7 Chrome and Webclipper

writeon1

Will it be possible to install webclipper on Chrome or some other browser on the Google Nexus-7 tablet (Android 4.1)? I was disappointed to find that the iPad had a separate Evernote app not integrated into Safari and wondered if the situation would be similar on the Nexus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The web clipper in Dolphin is erratic. Sometimes it just fails with an error, sometimes it fails with no error, and sometimes it succeeds but clips the entire page rather than the article as it does in the Chrome windows/linux extension.

I want an extension in Chrome to clip that really works. The evernote share extension does not clip the page, just the url. And the everwebclipper share extension often fails. It would be good to have something that really works. My tablet is getting to be my main device for working with web pages for a project.

Please, please, please!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@swaldorff - the "share" option doesn't clip the web page, unfortunately, and that's what we're looking for. While it copies and imports a link with the page's URL, the clipper feature on a laptop or desktop will copy the whole page using HTML format with working links, etc. The closest I can come is to select the whole page, copy it and then paste it in the note. But all HTML formatting is lost, alas.

• 9 months later...

Hello everyone, I find an app to solve this question. I'm not sure if you already known now, but I believe someone need to know it.

The app is EverClip (Web Clipper), a wonderful app. You can use the share button of Chrome to clip the whole or part of page.

However, unfortunately, it can not indicate the tag and notebook where the clip would be saved in a free version. But I still think it is good enough to ordinary people.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.everclip

Archived