nenicholas

windows (Archived) Would like to highlight portions of notes in yellow. Is this possible?

Would like to highlight portions of notes in yellow. Is this possible? If not, I wish Evernote would create this capability.

Would like to highlight portions of notes in yellow. Is this possible? If not, I wish Evernote would create this capability.

Hi. Welcome to the discussion forums! The highlighting feature is currently only available on mobile devices. I imagine it will eventually make its way to the desktop clients as well.

Hi. Welcome to the discussion forums! The highlighting feature is currently only available on mobile devices. I imagine it will eventually make its way to the desktop clients as well.

Huh! I had no idea this was available on the iPad. I just opened a note to edit and figured out the "!" icon is for highlighting. I assume the iPhone supports it, and maybe Android. The Windows Phone client sure doesn't. It doesn't even support bold, bullet pts, etc.

Well, the icon should be more like a highlighter IMHO. Anything from this google image search would work pretty well. Pretty sure there is a way to do that in the gray-scale icon row on the iPad. (not sure why it is grayscale though....)

Well, the icon should be more like a highlighter IMHO. Anything from this google image search would work pretty well. Pretty sure there is a way to do that in the gray-scale icon row on the iPad. (not sure why it is grayscale though....)

I think word has a yellow ABC, right? Google Docs has a white letter A on a dark background. Perhaps everyone has trouble with this one, because there is no universally recognized symbol. I think the exclamation mark is fine, and I am not sure how well a tiny gray highlighter would convey the message.

It is now a year later. Has this feature been added to the desktop version yet?

Would love to see it!

NEVERMIND! I see the option now. The little pencil icon!

Thanks