(Archived) add location (with search or latitude)

tvrman

Im a collector of Whisky brands and details about it, cause i want to set all the locations to the notes, it would be helpfull

if you can search in the map and set the pin, else on the desktop you are able to find via latitude.

is it possible to add in android.

thanks a lot.

• Level 5*

Hi - have to declare a shared interest here; at least in drinking the stuff. Favourite geographical area of study: Islay. :)

As you've probably found, in the latest Android version it is possible to go to Note Info via the standard menu, and add or change the location of the note. If you have a mapping service installed on your handset you can use it to search for and set the location.

Hi - have to declare a shared interest here; at least in drinking the stuff. Favourite geographical area of study: Islay. :)

As you've probably found, in the latest Android version it is possible to go to Note Info via the standard menu, and add or change the location of the note. If you have a mapping service installed on your handset you can use it to search for and set the location.

Hello,

Sure one important busy things in live :) Drink and tasting... :),

i have installed the latest beta release and i can see the note info but cannot add or change the location, if i open the note in edit and below there i can set the location, (do i have more options?)

then it opens the map , in that screen there is one button which is going to your current location, no search option...

i really need this cause its a long way to find in detail by hand :)

btw sure i find first via google maps in android.

thanks

• Level 5*

Hmmn. I may have been too optimistic there - long-pressing the 'note info' field gets me a map application which will search for the current location of that note; there's no obvious way to alter that information though. Sorry - looks like the only location editing currently available is via the desktop client.

well i glad that you help too on this one, no worry i'll hope evernote see the case and make some change, cause i have also some holiday notes i want to set also there locations too,

and not via my desktop but via my tablet nice under a drink of a Whisky on the couch. :)

Archived