Clinty

mac (Archived) Unable to Change Color

I am unable to change the color. When I click on the color selection on the right nothing happens. All the others work: font, screensnap, etc...

I don't think it would be a problem, but I'm using the new 15" Macbook Retina on OS 10.7.4

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it didn't work

Any help would be great!

I am having the same problem. The color is stuck on pink and when I double click the color it just minimizes the screen. I am also on a MacBook with Retina.

Yep, mine is stuck on pink also and the same thing happens when I double click on the color.

I hope there's an easy fix!!

Thanks for keeping on top of this, all. It's known issue with the Retina display, where it won't display the color palette (incidentally, this is also causing the share popup to not show). We have a fix in the works presently for this, thanks for reporting.

+1 on this as I am also having the same problem. Glad to hear a solution is in the works!

It's coming, very, very soon. A fix was in on our latest (unreleased) version so we should have it to you relatively soon.

Thanks for the update!! I'm looking forward to being able to use the app again and especially using a color other than pink!!!!!!

Glad to hear an update will be coming soon! MBP w/Retina Display issue: the color palette does appear, but waaaay off to the right where most won't notice it, and is unaccessible.

+1 . Skitch is the ONE program I use so often the sudden surprised upgrade to Retina display followed by a loss of the software usability is killing me. If you do need beta testers please add my name to the list, I am desperarely hoping for the functionality that makes this a winning piece of software

We're still waiting on approval on this, and an external link is unavailable. But it's coming!

• Like 1

If they've submitted it to the Mac App Store, there likely isn't an ETA other than, "when Apple approves it."

I'm having the same problem (and others) on my Retina MBP as well.

Happy to announce that Skitch for Mac 1.0.12 is now available on the Mac app store. This release contains fixes for the MBP Retina: color picker, share popup, retina icon.

Oh, THANK GOODNESS! It's working for me too! Life is going to be so much easier now!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!