(Archived) HELP: How to upload iPhoto albums to Evernote?

SB Eco Broker

Idea

Good evening...I have taken photos of a lot of recipes and house photos on my phone and uploaded them to IPhoto. I would like to now upload or export or sync them all into evernote into a Recipe or Real Estate notebook. Any idea how to do that without having to individually email each one?

Thanks!

7 replies to this idea

Good evening...I have taken photos of a lot of recipes and house photos on my phone and uploaded them to IPhoto. I would like to now upload or export or sync them all into evernote into a Recipe or Real Estate notebook. Any idea how to do that without having to individually email each one?

Thanks!

Hi and welcome to the forum! I export photos from iPhoto to Evernote by simply selecting an event on iPhoto and dragging and dropping the photos into a notebook.

I've attached a screenshot of me exporting the album "misc." into my Evernote notebook "iPhoto test". Each photo goes into Evernote as a separate note. Hope this helps! :)

post-95357-0-68779700-1340228866_thumb.p

Hmmmm.. I'm not sure what it could be. I'm using the latest version of both Evernote and iPhoto- maybe try updating both to see if that helps? I'm also using the Evernote desktop client on my Mac. Not sure if that makes a difference.

Other that, I'm really not sure what it could be.. it has worked for me multiple times :/

Drag and drop also works directly into a note, even with multiple items. So if you want one note that contains a number of pictures (for example, all in an event), create a new note, select all pictures, and drag and drop.

I am trying it and it is not working..hmmmm....I am trying to drag an event into a notebook and for some reason it isn't accepting it...

I try it and with a big album it won't work. I think because i have not premium

With a small album it works 6 new notes with 1 photo in every note

Even then the files are big 500 Kb per files same size as the photo orginal

Total 3Mb

I personal did't diffrent:

Iphoto > Album > Select all photo's > Print > Contact sheet > Edit > set coloms > print > Save as PDF >

PDF is now 1,3 Mb

I open the pdf and save it with 150 dpi file is now 188KB

If you zoom in you see the diffrent, but for quick search it works perfect for me

A different work flow.

I have a folder with a workflow that make all the pictures in that folder smaller to max 300px Then I move all the picture to evernote in one note for 1 album

Location of the original files in the first line of the note

Orginal picture folder 57 Mb after resize 579 Kb, perfect for quick looking

Archived