(Archived) QUESTION: Is Evernote sync with Awesome Note and Dropbox over secure connection?

• Level 5*

I'd like to know if syncing between Evernote, Awesome note and Dropbox is over secure connection.

Hi. Welcome to the forums!

Evernote uses SSL. Dropbox uses SSL (is there syncing in some third-party app via Dropbox to Evernote for any app?). I do not know what Awesome Note does on its end. Hopefully, someone more familiar with that product can comment here.

Not sure if it's SSL, but the syncing between it and EN is is VERY sloooooooow, to the point of it being unusable (IMHO). I'm guessing that must be due to something on the Awesome Note side, as everything else seems to sync fast enough with EN.

Nice idea, though!

(is there syncing in some third-party app via Dropbox to Evernote for any app?)

As i've found out, it can be done by www.cloudHQ.net, but it's trial is limited, not to mention that deletion of transfered notes (from one stack to other stack) doesn't work.

On the other side, notes are saved as .doc and .pdf, and every attachment is saved too.

All in all, needs checking.

• Level 5*

(is there syncing in some third-party app via Dropbox to Evernote for any app?)

As i've found out, it can be done by www.cloudHQ.net, but it's trial is limited, not to mention that deletion of transfered notes (from one stack to other stack) doesn't work.

On the other side, notes are saved as .doc and .pdf, and every attachment is saved too.

All in all, needs checking.

I see. Looks like an interesting service. And, it appears there is already something similar in the Evernote Trunk (CloudRing). I can certainly see the benefit of having everything pulled together and available in one place. Has anyone used these services?

Archived