Please add a new function "zoom"

Yes would LOOVEEE to be able to zoom in on notes without having to change the fontsize like in other common applications (major browsers and office apps all support ctrl+scroll wheel)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please add +1s. Everyone fellow evernote user I talk to (and I've been talking to everyone about evernote ever since I began using it) says that the biggest shortcoming is the inability to zoom. I'm running into it too as well.

I'm trying to read some of my notes and my eyes are starting to strain!

Please add a zoom function soon :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5

After watching the developer's video of Evernote employees, I understand why those young whipper-snappers are not focused on a zoom option. Everyone at 20 has eagle vision. But they'll be singing a different tune as their eyesight starts to go to pot when they get older.

• 3 weeks later...

After watching the developer's video of Evernote employees, I understand why those young whipper-snappers are not focused on a zoom option. Everyone at 20 has eagle vision. But they'll be singing a different tune as their eyesight starts to go to pot when they get older.

[agreed] I've been using Evernote less frequently since my eyesight drastically changed this fall. Its a subtle feature that is under appreciated... until you need it.

+1 on the zoom of text request

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

+1

I can't work without an ability to zoom in/out whenever I need to. I constantly do it everywhere I have to read something: browsers, word processors and text editors, even IDE. Every piece of software I use has the zoom option implemented for a long time already. Evernote is far behind. I find myself using Evernote less and less just because of that and using OneNote instead... Sadly.

+1 on this as well. It's something I would really appreciate when working on my external display. I love using Evernote for long notes that I take, but when I view notes on my display (which is somewhat far from my face) it's practically impossible to read the text. A zoom capability would be more than appreciated. 

I would like to chime in with regard to possible addition of a zoom. There should be an option to set the default zoom (obviously defaulting to 100%).

Keyboard shortcuts should be standard: Ctrl +, Ctrl -, Maybe Ctrl / or Ctrl 0 to reset.

Mouse Zoom: Ctrl + Mouse scrollwheel

The zoom level should show in either page options below the title (possibly to the right of Add Tag) or on the bottom right of any given page.

Zoom should be on the page level (not global), and each page should remember their last zoom level, this should be syncable information that is available to the Windows/Mac client. (probably disregarded in mobile apps).

You may also want to consider making a distinction between Text-Only Zoom and regular Zoom (which would affect pictures/attachments). At the very least, I would add a checkbox for "Text-Only Zoom". (See Firefox for reference)

Lastly, keep up the great work. Evernote is a great product and can only get better!

-- Cacotigon

[Moderator: merged with existing "Zoom" feature request topic.]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I Agree - Please add my vote. 

Having more and more meetings with many people, on different sized projectors, and need to be able to easily size to good viewability.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

+100

The near microscopic size on my desktop screen of some of the menus and icons, as well as notes, is absolutely killing me. I find myself constantly squinting and leaning into the screen to read things. I'm only 42 and have decent vision, but the lack of any ability to enlarge the notes or even the size of the window in Evernote with having to adjust my entire screen resolution is very frustrating. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

+1.  This is a sorely needed feature.  And it's a feature that adds near 0 overhead on the UI front.  i.e. it adds almost no complexity and is largely hidden behind the scenes for those who need to use it.

+1

It's good to know I'm not crazy. Lot of good suggestions. Same zoom functionality with mouse and keyboard would be great. I bet you'd think of something even better.

Thanks.

Dear Evernote,

I would like to respectfully add my voice to this request.

Please know that this "zoom issue" is not a trivial matter for me

I've loved Evernote for years

But, I am aging -- my eyes aren't what they used to be.

Yet, the work continues to intensify.

It's a great difficulty to not be able to comfortably see what I'm doing.

Is there nothing you can do?
Thanks for all you do do,

Decian

I'd like to add another vote for "zoom." Many Mac apps have this function and missing it in Evernote feels a bit like expecting a step on the stairs that isn't there. I wish for Zoom every day. Selecting small text and changing the font size doesn't do it for me. First, it's time consuming. Second, it often messes up formatting of material taken from the web.

We need zoom!

David

+1

This is elementary for such an advanced technology company.  Don't you agree?

The cool thing is since I use a browser to read this forum, I didn't even need you to post in that huge type to be able to zoom in and read it :D.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm getting on the "Zoom" bandwagon.  I use a high resolution monitor and it is hard on the eyes to read notes in 10 or 12 pitch.  Please add the Zoom facility similar to web pages.  It makes ALL the difference to me.  Like writing this reply is a dream!  Because I can size to where it is comfortable.

• 5 weeks later...

I have to add to this and/or recognizing DPI scaling in windows.  I've now used evernote on a Microsoft surface, and currently the lenovo helix.  Both are smallish screens with high-resolution, and on both evernote is essentially unusable in its current state.  High resolution screens on windows laptops / computers are not a fad.  More and more manufacturers are releasing high res windows 8 devices.  Not having the ability to zoom a note, and not being able to scale the interface itself to be useable with these products is really not great.  

Please address this soon!

• 2 weeks later...

I've begun to use Evernote, but I have to say, this is truly a deal-breaker. With a new job with a company that encourages EN, I thought I would jump on board, but most notes are simply too small for me to read. Without the ability to zoom, it's a NO GO.

The truly sad thing is that they seem indifferent about the requests for this feature. I'm not impressed. I'll find something else, thank you very much.

• Level 5

I've begun to use Evernote, but I have to say, this is truly a deal-breaker. With a new job with a company that encourages EN, I thought I would jump on board, but most notes are simply too small for me to read. Without the ability to zoom, it's a NO GO.

The truly sad thing is that they seem indifferent about the requests for this feature. I'm not impressed. I'll find something else, thank you very much.

Yes, indifferent is a good description. After watching videos of some Evernote designers, and seeing all those 20-somethings in charge, I have reached the conclusion that they all have a medical symptom known as perfect vision. They will be singing a different tune when they add another decade or two to their young age.

• 1 month later...

+100 !!! For all above 40. When using Clearly to read an article without all these blinking advertisements the default style sheet of Clearly shows a rather bigger font what's helpful. Then, after pressing "Clip it to Evernote" for a latter read the font in the Evernote Windows client appears so small and thus tiring one's eyes.

Jens

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One and half a year since start of this topic and such a basic accessibility option is still not here? What are we, in 20th century with 320x240 displays? 

Seriously, is reading such a tiny text fun for you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two-thirds of my screen is blank on so many of my notes and .pdf's, and yet I cannot zoom the text as I can with ANY other program.  I am so used to using control scroll or +/-  to bring text to the point that I can read it.  Having to copy everything to Word in order to see it is getting old and, as much as I like everything else about Evernote, it is causing me to look elsewhere.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This thread alone is almost 2 years old now. Is there any attention and consequent action from you Evernote guys?! The program is useless for me without a simple zoom function you can find in any program. I have an Evernote Premium account and I need to tell you that your respponse time to customer is just ridiculous. I will delete the program from my devices if there is no solution to this obviously strongly requested feature at the very soonest.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in agreement with Moe Notes.  This is truly bizarre.  Two years of requests for (what seems to me) to be the simplest of functions?

I can draw (Skitch), I can have a rich, browsable history of individuals, encounters and shared experiences (Hello), I can have an easy-to-use handwriting app for iPad (Penultimate), and I can makes blog posts, articles and webpages clean and easy to read (Clearly), but I can't zoom my own notes?   

Why no response from Evernote? Why no action?

• 3 weeks later...

Hard to believe that this tool for reading notes does not have Feature #1 which is to make it easy to read them.  I use camera to include and then OTR my handwritten notes. Search doesn't matter if it is impossible to comfortably zoom in on pictures drawn or small comments to see.

Just bought Premium to try out and due to no zoom it is failing during my self trial period so far.    Hard to believe over a feature so basic.   I did not appreciate OneNote, but from this discussion have a feeling I'll be trying it again since Evernote does not invest in doing the basics or supporting its paying users.

• 2 weeks later...

+1 - Come on, its been at least a couple of years now.

I have pretty good eyesight (well past my 20's) but find that I need to zoom out to see some notes that have been clipped from websites. There isn't even a horizontal slider so have to guess the words that are off the page  ;)

• 4 weeks later...

ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM!

• 5 weeks later...

I too have been frustrated with the lack of zoom, so much so that I have started using OneNote instead of Evernote for all my work notes. My new laptops resolution is 3200x1800 so it's nearly impossible to see my notes.

I am pretty close to moving all my notes over to OneNote as its getting onerous to run 2 apps.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have now started using OneNote instead, an especially good option for those on here since it is now FREE. It also has a zoom function as well a better (I think) UI, handwriting recognition and integration with android. I thoroughly recommend making the change - you won't look back!

• 2 months later...

+1 from me. This seems to be a nearly undoable feature in current Evernote software. Maybe there is a bigger architectural issue? That's the only explanation I can imagine for the Evernote team not reacting on this. That they are not reacting at all indeed is a bit strange...

I agree that there must be some STRONG REASON why the brilliant Evernote folks haven't addressed this need for us -- who are straining our eyes -- and thus, are not using the program to its fullest.

While I wish they would tell us something -- even that may be some sort of overwhelming problem -- under whatever circumstances are confronting them.

I wish them well -- am grateful for what they have been achieving for us -- and hope that they can do this ZOOM thing for us, as soon as humanly possible.

• 1 year later...

Just got email about a new entry into this thread and became curious what'S going on with this topic which is on here since June 2012, which is 4(!) years now. I notice, this ridiculous ignore from Evernote without any satisfying feedback or explanation is just still going on. That simply confirms myself in having deleted Evernote from all my assets and not using it anymore since over a year ago. RIP! 

There are other programs and Apps which are working very well, perfect sync across all platforms and assets AND btw with ZOOM! I am using one of these since a year and I am extremely happy finally having something which is serving 100% my needs.

On 5/24/2016 at 8:47 AM, emerick said:

Note Zoom is coming in 6.1.

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back, Emerick. Users have been requesting this feature for at least five years! During that time you have rolled out absolutely useless features like Work Chat, and failed to fix broken basic functionality like text editing. 

It's great that you finally added a feature that the users wanted and actually asked you to add. However, the Evernote staff is still dodging this issue: 

On 5/23/2016 at 2:20 AM, pawo said:

Just got email about a new entry into this thread and became curious what'S going on with this topic which is on here since June 2012, which is 4(!) years now. I notice, this ridiculous ignore from Evernote without any satisfying feedback or explanation is just still going on. That simply confirms myself in having deleted Evernote from all my assets and not using it anymore since over a year ago. RIP! 

There are other programs and Apps which are working very well, perfect sync across all platforms and assets AND btw with ZOOM! I am using one of these since a year and I am extremely happy finally having something which is serving 100% my needs.

You have used up the goodwill of the users, Emerick. We're kind of ticked off right now. How you justify ignoring user requests for four years while you roll out features no one asked for or even wants is just amazing to me. (I'm sure this post will get no more response or explanation than we got in 2010 when we first asked for this feature.)

I think if I were you I'd be a little embarrassed to be posting these excited notices on threads three, four, and five years old announcing that after half a decade of ignoring the users, finally you have decided to grace us with a feature we asked for. 

• Level 5

I'm very pleased with Version 6.1 
The note zoom is great
General search is faster
Ctrl Q is helpful
Editing is fine

And I have permanently blocked "Mr Negative" Coach Wade from trolling the forum posts. Ahh, things are good.

On 5/29/2016 at 8:42 PM, jbenson2 said:

I'm very pleased with Version 6.1 
The note zoom is great
General search is faster
Ctrl Q is helpful
Editing is fine

And I have permanently blocked "Mr Negative" Coach Wade from trolling the forum posts. Ahh, things are good.

Funny. If I'm such a troll, why is it that so many people seem to agree with me? How does one justify ignoring feature requests and bug reports for half a frickin' decade in order to work on unwanted items? And how is it "negative" to want the software I use to do the things the developers advertise it to do, and to voice my displeasure when it fails and falls short of my expectations? Why is this forum filled with complaints just like mine from users, most of whom only took the time to post one or two messages, realized they were being ignored, and then uninstalled the software and never came back?

I'm a bluntspoken person. I don't honestly care if you block me or not. I find that the people who want to call me names like "troll" are those who are not only emotionally invested in Evernote to the point that they feel personally insulted when someone points out a discrepancy between the advertised features and the working abilities, but they are also totally and completely unable to counter any argument or point I have made about this software.

As a result, you fall back on ad hominem attacks like name calling. I'm a "troll." I'm "throwing tantrums." Whatever, dude. If you had a single fact with which to counter my arguments, you'd have used that instead of trying-- and failing-- to personally insult me.

I want Evernote to work. That's all. It is literally that simple. When it works, I will use it and smile. When it doesn't, I will make enough noise that the development staff cannot easily ignore me like they have ignored user complaints for literally years! You don't have to like it, and I don't care if you do.

If I'm such a troll, the Evernote staff and forum administration are free to remove my access to this forum. The fact that they have chosen not to do so indicates that they recognize my points to contain some validity. The fact that you don't is a failing in you, not in me or what I have to say, and your passive aggressive shot changes nothing other than my ability to point and say "Ha! HAA!" when Evernote finally fixes the issues I've brought to their attention. (Seriously, is there anything more childish than announcing to the forum that a user you have not even actually interacted with is now blocked? Grow up, dude.)

I'd tell you to have a nice day, but I truthfully don't care. 

• Level 5*

@Coach Wade You do have valid points, but it's the fact that you are arguing aggressively and in a way like Evernote owed you something. I don't know if you are a paying subscriber or not, but Evernote is free to use and if you choose to pay, you pay for what you know you will get and not for what you yourself think you can expect.

This is also the wrong time to start the complaints, as 2016 has been a good year where the focus has been to improve the core software. It will take some time, but a lot has already been done.

2 hours ago, gustavgi said:

@Coach Wade You do have valid points, but it's the fact that you are arguing aggressively and in a way like Evernote owed you something. I don't know if you are a paying subscriber or not, but Evernote is free to use and if you choose to pay, you pay for what you know you will get and not for what you yourself think you can expect.

This is also the wrong time to start the complaints, as 2016 has been a good year where the focus has been to improve the core software. It will take some time, but a lot has already been done.

Actually, @gustavgi, you're wrong. Evernote is not free to use. It is ad-supported. And as a user, I paid for a subscription that I then canceled because functions I paid for that were advertised in the app description did not work and the development team made no effort to fix them.

I've kind of, you know, said that over and over the last few days. 

As for 2016 being the wrong time to start complaining, that is a matter of opinion. In point of fact, the time to start complaining is when the user notices something worth complaining about. For every person this is going to be different. For me, you won't hear a single complaint from me that PDF functions are not working at the moment. Why? I don't use them and I don't care about them. However, I reserve the right to voice my opinion of issues I have with the parts of the software that I do use.

I'm sure you are familiar with the fable of the straw and the camel's back. I remind you that for five years I asked them to fix a bug that made Evernote virtually unusable cross platform. Through all of that, I persevered as a user. I even paid for a subscription. It is up to me to determine when the end of my rope has been reached. It is my choice as to whether or not the eleventh bug actually makes me come to the forum to lodge a complaint. It is not up to you, Evernote, or anyone else. You should understand that before I choose to report the eleventh bug, I had to deal with the previous ten!

Frankly, I'm getting a little ticked off that some people want to make this about me. This is not about me. This is about a piece of software developed by a team that has ignored user input for six years! At some point, even the most patient of persons will finally cut his losses and move on. 

The bottom line is this: If the Evernote development staff had not spent the last five+ years rolling out features that no one wanted and ignoring user feedback about bugs and features they actually DID want, I wouldn't be here making these comments.

Don't blame me because I'm reporting on a topic some people don't like to hear about. I'm just one of a lengthy list of messengers. The fact that I am taking time out of my day to comment here is a positive point to Evernote. If they were literally any other software company, I probably wouldn't bother. 

When I can offer help to someone, I will do so, such as trying to help install Evernote to MicroSD card. But I'm also trying to help Evernote unscrew their product. If it can't do the basic functions, no one is going to pay for it and they are going to go out of business. That means we all lose this tool. 

In short, stop complaining about my complaining. I assure you that I'm not changing a single thing about what I post on or how I post because someone else thinks I'm caustic. I will continue providing user feedback to Evernote because I want this software to work properly. 

Last I checked, that's also what the developers want. We are on the same side. 

• Level 5*

@Coach Wade By free I meant that it's free to the user. I don't care that there are companies that pay for having ads. And to say that it isn't free for users because you have to deal with ads doesn't take away the fact that it's free. Sure one can definitely argue how free a software is if it's free but contains malware that will require costs to remove. But it's a bit a stretch to say that applies to EN..

And just to be clear. Noone is complaining about that you are complaining. That's one of the main functions of this board and most of us do it in some way or form. It's the way that you complain. It's have to and should and instead of could or please. Just because it takes longer time than you think it should take doesn't mean you acquire bigger rights against EN along the way the time drags on.

Your argumentation is also somewhat flawed. Take this thread for example. I and a lot of users couldn't care less about the new zoom function. With your logic it fits quite well with the "one of those unnessecary features that noone cares about". Instead here you take the party of maybe 50-100 people that has explicitly requested the function in a couple of threads, out of the 170,000,000 users, because it fits your agenda this time.

With the sizes we are talking about you also have to realize that it is only realistic that some users that express their complaints will be collateral damage. It's not ignoring, it's priorities to be able to survive in the future. And my guess is that research has shown that a user is more likely to leave for a competitior if the competitor has a more "shiny new attractive" feature-set, than having to deal with the same bug/lack of feature that the user has been able to live with for 6 months+.

The only thing the company should feel obliged to do is prevent and help repair any unforseen data loss.

3 minutes ago, gustavgi said:

@Coach Wade By free I meant that it's free to the user. I don't care that there are companies that pay for having ads. And to say that it isn't free for users because you have to deal with ads doesn't take away the fact that it's free. Sure one can definitely argue how free a software is if it's free but contains malware that will require costs to remove. But it's a bit a stretch to say that applies to EN..

And just to be clear. Noone is complaining about that you are complaining. That's one of the main functions of this board and most of us do it in some way or form. It's the way that you complain. It's have to and should and instead of could or please. Just because it takes longer time than you think it should take doesn't mean you acquire bigger rights against EN along the way the time drags on.

Your argumentation is also somewhat flawed. Take this thread for example. I and a lot of users couldn't care less about the new zoom function. With your logic it fits quite well with the "one of those unnessecary features that noone cares about". Instead here you take the party of maybe 50-100 people that has explicitly requested the function in a couple of threads, out of the 170,000,000 users, because it fits your agenda this time.

With the sizes we are talking about you also have to realize that it is only realistic that some users that express their complaints will be collateral damage. It's not ignoring, it's priorities to be able to survive in the future. And my guess is that research has shown that a user is more likely to leave for a competitior if the competitor has a more "shiny new attractive" feature-set, than having to deal with the same bug/lack of feature that the user has been able to live with for 6 months+.

The only thing the company should feel obliged to do is prevent and help repair any unforseen data loss.

Ad supported is not free. Case closed. It is not free to the user to have to deal with ads. My time and my workflow are valuable. 

I see no real reason to ask politely for the developers to fix things that have been broken for months or years! 

Go back through my timeline. I started by asking politely. I was ignored, like every other user with a valid complaint, for half a decade! 

I first posted in 2010 about bugs I'd found. I was blown off. I started posting more vehemently. I was ignored. I disappeared for a few months and came back with different problems. I was never acknowledged. Now, I'm sick of being ignored. 

Again, we are not talking about extra features here, we are talking about basic app functionality like entering and editing text!

Please tell me how many users requested Work Chat. I'll wait. A big fat zero. There are, at last count, more than four hundred apps in the Android market that offer chat, many of them cross operating systems. My wife runs iOs. I run Android. We communicate via Whatsapp. There was no reason whatsoever to add it to the featureset of a text editing platform. If you won't listen to the users that are telling you this, here, then swing by REDDIT and ask. No one wanted it. No one uses it. It was a waste of resources to develop and it is a waste of resources to maintain. 

Here's another reason I know no one is actually using Work Chat: No one is complaining about bugs in that feature, because not enough people actually use it to notice any! Take a gander at the forum and see the things people are having issues with. Those are the features people are using. 

In fact, more people have asked how to shut it off than have asked how to use it!

By contrast, zoom is a necessary and much requested function of editing. It has been a standard feature of Microsoft's RTF editors (And like it or not, MS Office is the industry standard for document editing and design) since 1995! 

Let me put that another way: When Titanic was in theaters, I could zoom text on a 486/DX/66 running Windows 95, but I can't do it on a cutting edge Windows 10 platform 21 years later? That seems a little off to me.

I am absolutely and one hundred thousand billion percent in disagreement with your final statement. If a company is not obligated to provide a working product within the advertised features and specifications they themselves advertise and promote, then they are not a company I want to do business with, By your flawed logic, Ford is only obligated to repair and replace windshield wipers and not those features pertaining to basic functionality like, you know, providing a working vehicle. 

Be realistic. If you used any other product, if you purchased or chose to use literally any other thing that did not perform as the designer specifications and the advertisements stated, you'd lose your mind. You would take back that Ford. You would return that Dell. You would throw out that GE appliance. 

Don't even try to pretend otherwise. You want a working product as much as I do. 

I'm not sure that continuing this conversation is getting us anywhere. You may have the final word. I appreciate you communicating with me in tones of respect, and I hope you don't feel like I've been insulting or offensive to you. If you do, then I am sorry because that was not my intent. Vehemence is sometimes mistaken for venom.

• Level 5*

@Coach Wade

41 minutes ago, Coach Wade said:

By your flawed logic, Ford is only obligated to repair and replace windshield wipers and not those features pertaining to basic functionality like, you know, providing a working vehicle. 

Be realistic. If you used any other product, if you purchased or chose to use literally any other thing that did not perform as the designer specifications and the advertisements stated, you'd lose your mind. You would take back that Ford. You would return that Dell. You would throw out that GE appliance. 

Don't even try to pretend otherwise. You want a working product as much as I do. 

I'm not sure that continuing this conversation is getting us anywhere. You may have the final word. I appreciate you communicating with me in tones of respect, and I hope you don't feel like I've been insulting or offensive to you. If you do, then I am sorry because that was not my intent. Vehemence is sometimes mistaken for venom.

No, by my logic, the only thing Ford are obliged to do is to prevent that driving brakes down, and help the customer if the car brakes down. However they are not obliged to fix the windshield wipers if they were already broken before you bought the car and you didn't pay for it, or if you discovered it during the testdrive and then payed for it anyway..

But we all agree on that it would be easier to recommend EN if they didn't "sell cars with wipers-problems". I do have faith though, as the recent development has been promising.

Archived