(Archived) REQUEST: Word/character count for text selections

Hi,

Thanks for releasing the word/character count feature.

However, it does not allow us to do a count for text selections

We need our copywriter to be able to quickly check how many characters our title, headings, and ads consume, but the current system would require us to use a separate note for each of these items which is not practical.

Will Evernote be releasing a character/word count feature for selected text in the near future?

Thanks!

• Level 5

We need our copywriter to be able to quickly check how many characters our title, headings, and ads consume, but the current system would require us to use a separate note for each of these items which is not practical.

Will Evernote be releasing a character/word count feature for selected text in the near future?

In my opinion, I doubt that this special type of character count is in the works for Evernote. Just not enough demand.

• Level 5*

Hi,

Thanks for releasing the word/character count feature.

However, it does not allow us to do a count for text selections

Thanks!

Hi. Welcome to the forums!

I don't know, but I doubt it. It would be nice, of course, but on some platforms like the Mac, it might require some rethinking of the interface.

Archived