AdmiralP

Penultimate for Android tablets?

211 posts in this topic

So, is there any chance that as a result of this jooining of forces between EN and Penultimate thatwe might see an Android version of Penultimate?

Android tablets really need a good handwriting app and having something that integrates with Evernote would really be great.

4 people like this

That's pretty much what I thought when I saw the announcement. I'm getting all excited about the ASUS Padfone and this would make its stylus useful. Ditto the Galaxy Note.

I use PenSupremacy, which is nowhere as good as PenUltimate, and I am just experimenting with 7 Notes for Mazec. which seems to be slightly easier integration

arguably Penultimate would be the only reason I'd cosnsider going back to the iPad again (at least until the 7" iPad)

1 person likes this

+1 here for a penultimate android version...pen supremacy is good...but penultimate is better...definitively!

thanks

S

1 person likes this

We're listening, and we'd love to have Penultimate on Android too!

In the meantime, I found this that might work for you (untested, and I'm providing this as a courtesy from one person on the internet to another. This is completely not anything at all to do with Evernote. Check the Source URL for any support with it):

http://www.evernote....aae0fb27d1d2997

1 person likes this

ok so we will wait for a native penultimate for android...

do you have a timeline about this? 1 month? 2 months? 6 months?

if you need alpha or beta tester...i'm here :D

thanks

regards

S

feat news - an Android version of Penultimate is planned.Looking forward to it..

Cpunt me in as a potential beta tester when it gets top that stage.

PLEASE speed up the development of penultimate for android - our devices actually come with styluses! ;-)

4 people like this

I hope it will fully work with Galaxy Note 10.1 stylus for a great experience. I love Evernote!

1 person likes this

I really wish Penultimate will be launched on the Google Play Store soon, so I can access this app using my Galaxy tab. And hopefully with more drawing options, and additional coloring choices and stuff. I know this app is no Photoshop or an image-manipulating app, but, I still am expecting more features since I am a big Evernote fan.

My younger sister also enjoys this app although I know that kids are hardly Evernote's target user. This app comes in handy every time my sister throws a feat. She enjoys this app as much as she enjoys this fantastic app called Maddie and Matt's Happy Earth because of the sensitive touch detection and awesome retina display.

I'm just really, really looking forward to seeing Penultimate as an Android app. This awesome app idea will surely rake in thousands of downloads and cool reviews.

+1 Android user ready and willing to beta test Penultimate

Love Evernote, but Android really needs Penultimate's handwriting goodness as well

1 person likes this

Happy to test penultimate for android tablet- how long do we need to wait please????

1 person likes this

one more bump, it's been several months now... c'mon guys, don't make us beg*...

*actually begging... :)

I don't know why.. but i have the sensation that they are not working for android... and they will never release a penultimate for android... i hope to be wrong...

I am a premium EverNote User and really happy with my EVERNOTE on Windows,

Please speed up your Penultimate development for Android,

I really don't want to switch over to S-NOTE by Samsung when using my Galaxy Note

1 person likes this

I am a premium Evernote user who is eagerly awaiting Penultimate for android. If you need a beta tester on the Nexus 10, I am here :-)

1 person likes this

I didn't even realize there was an app like this for iOS! I have tried so many Android apps for this, but know that they don't come close. Please, I am really hoping this happens!

@heather the job posting was in July.....has anybody been hired yet and how are they progressing with penultimate for android???

I can not believe it is taking so long for Evernote to include the ability to take handwritten notes on an Android device!!!!

The problem that I have witnessed on Penultimate, is that it is still only taking a "snapshot" when you send your note to EN.

I want to be able to edit the note through EN. Start a note on my Tablet, add to it on my phone, modify it further on my PC, then continue again on my tablet at a follow-up meeting.

I have been using EN for sometime waiting for this feature.

1 person likes this

Please make a Penultimate App for users to purchase on Google Play and use on Android devices! I am working with a school that is going to be getting many Nexus 10 devices and they would like to have this app. Please hurry....

Thank you so much!

1 person likes this

Yes, please rescue me from the urge to purchase an iPad Mini when I'd much rather get an Android tablet!

1 person likes this