gfpond

web (Archived) No sync between evernote web and evernote iphone app or standalone windows evernote

4 posts in this topic

Evernote web doesn't sync to my eyephone or the standalone windows app. Any ideas?

Thanks

Evernote web doesn't sync to my eyephone or the standalone windows app. Any ideas?

Thanks

hi. welcome to the forums!

assuming that your notes are in the web app and viewable, then the problem lies in your iphone and windows app. they ought to be syncing with the information in the cloud. you may want to check your settings, connections, login data, etc. can you make a note on your iphone and see it on the web?

1 person likes this

I have the same problem. It used to work fine. I just updated the PC client to the latest version, and the iPhone app is up to date. (I shut down the iPhone app, restarted, and did a sync--still no joy.) Interestingly enough, it works fine on the iPad.

The iPhone, of course, is where it would be most useful to me. I think I will simply dump this unreliable turkey and look for something better.

I have the same problem. It used to work fine. I just updated the PC client to the latest version, and the iPhone app is up to date. (I shut down the iPhone app, restarted, and did a sync--still no joy.) Interestingly enough, it works fine on the iPad.

The iPhone, of course, is where it would be most useful to me. I think I will simply dump this unreliable turkey and look for something better.

Hi unhappy. Welcome to the forums :)

I don't know what could be causing the problem, but if you contact customer support (see my signature), they ought to be able to sort it out.