(Archived) How to get full offline storage with Premium

kitezh

I am a Premium subscribe, but find the about half of my notebooks remain in the state 'waiting to download'.

I have plenty of storage both internally and on the SD card.

Though sync is activated automatically, I try to sync manually. It downloads text and attachments for a while, but then stops.

Any change of getting a full offline version, as that is what I got the Premium for and it is critical now I am travelling overseas.

I am a Premium subscribe, but find the about half of my notebooks remain in the state 'waiting to download'.

It's there. You just have to make sure all your offline notebooks get downloaded while you have an internet connection. It may take a while (if you have a lot of notes) & you may have to sync a few times, if they all don't get fully downloaded on one sync.

Thanks encouraging. But I've tried dozens of times. I'll keep trying in hope, but would like a more consistent way.

Kevin

___

La Paz Bolivia forecast 8 May 2012

Mostly sunny. Min -1 Max 14.

It's there. You just have to make sure all your offline notebooks get downloaded while you have an internet connection. It may take a while (if you have a lot of notes) & you may have to sync a few times, if they all don't get fully downloaded on one sync.

Archived