(Archived) HOWTO: Share a note URL with active note links

huladaddy

Idea

I have a note that contains a bunch of note links. I want to be able to share this note with someone who doesn't use Evernote, and I want them to be able to click the links and access the linked notes. Is this possible?

I imagine this isn't possible yet. It would seem like it should be easy to implement, though.

One work-around I thought of would be to add the shared URL for that linked note next to every link. That would work, but for a note with a lot of note links, that is a major pain. Could there be a way to automate this?

Can anyone else think of another work-around?

4 replies to this idea

This is possible, however the notes all have to be in the same shared notebook.

So, you would have to collect the notes that you want to link to, and share this notebook with the other person.

This is possible, however the notes all have to be in the same shared notebook.

So, you would have to collect the notes that you want to link to, and share this notebook with the other person.

Thanks for the suggestion, but as I said, I was hoping for a solution that didn't require the other person to use Evernote. Sharing a URL is what I am after, but it seems it isn't a complete solution yet.

I have a note that contains a bunch of note links. I want to be able to share this note with someone who doesn't use Evernote, and I want them to be able to click the links and access the linked notes. Is this possible?

I imagine this isn't possible yet. It would seem like it should be easy to implement, though.

One work-around I thought of would be to add the shared URL for that linked note next to every link. That would work, but for a note with a lot of note links, that is a major pain. Could there be a way to automate this?

Can anyone else think of another work-around?

Put the notes in a public notebook.

Archived