Can’t transfer photos from iphone to pc!?

Wentworth2

There are some photos in my iphone and I have to transfer them to my pc for editing. So I synced my iphone to computer and open itunes. Normally the pictures will appear on itunes but this time the folder was empty! I really don't know what’s going wrong! Could u pls help me...

There are some photos in my iphone and I have to transfer them to my pc for editing. So I synced my iphone to computer and open itunes. Normally the pictures will appear on itunes but this time the folder was empty! I really don't know what’s going wrong! Could u pls help me...

Are you using Evernote? If so, you'll have to use the Evernote Windows desktop app. Evernote has nothing to do with iTunes. If you're not using Evernote, then this is not the forum to be asking this question.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
Posted · Hidden by jefito, December 8, 2014 - APpears to be spam; nothing to do with Evernote
Hidden by jefito, December 8, 2014 - APpears to be spam; nothing to do with Evernote

Method 1: Using Windows to transfer photos to PC
Connect your device with USB cable. In the pop-up AutoPlay window, tap”Import pictures and videos”>click”Import”.

Method 2: Transfer Photos from iPhone/iPad to Computer Using Email
Tap “Photos” icon>Browse Albums>Click”Select”>Tap share button>Enter Mail App. A new message with your selected photos attached.

Method 3: Transfer Photos from iPhone/iPad to PC Through iTunes.
Run iTunes connect your iPhone or iPad, sycn iphone with itunes. Finally use a Free iPhone backup Extractor toextract and transfer photos from iPhone/iPad backup to computer.

Method 4: Transfer Photos from iPhone/iPad to Computer Using Dropbox
Method 5: Transfer Photos from iPhone/iPad to PC Using iCloud

• 1 month later...
Sync Photos Using iTunes, iCloud and FonePaw iOS Transfer program

Using iTunes

1. Select the iPhone in Devices section of iTunes. Click the "Photos" tab.

2. Click the "Sync Photos From" check box and then select an application or folder from the drop-down menu beside it. Click "Apply" and then click "Sync."

3. Open the application or folder you chose to view the photos after they have been imported from the iPhone.

Using iOS Transfer

Run the program and connect iPhone to computer. You will preview and check all photo albums, included camera roll, photo library and more. Select the photos and click 'Export to PC' to start transferring.

Using iCloud

You can also use iCloud Photo Stream to import your photos, provided you have iCloud enabled on the iPhone and have the iCloud Control Panel for Windows installed on your PC.

• 4 months later...

You can use iTunes to backup iphone data:

1. Select the iphone in device section of iTunes. Click the "photos" tab.

2. Click the "Sync Photos From" check box and then select an application .Click "Apply" and then click "Sync."

3. Open the application to view the photos after they have been imported from the iphone.

Or you can get a try Coolmuster iPhone iPad iPod to PC Transfer to move iphone devices pictures to computer

• 3 weeks later...

Archived