How Can I Import a Single Page of a PDF into Evernote?

J Tapert

Hi, I recently started using Evernote as a way to keep track of the recipes I come across. I'm currently using a meal plan called The Fresh 20. Every week I get a pdf that consists of 5 dinner recipes, and a shopping list for the week. As I go through the week, I'm basically giving recipes a happy face or a frowny face, for the good and bad recipes. I would like to keep the good recipes in my Evernote cookbook, but I can't seem to find out how to single out one page of a pdf for import into Evernote. Is there a way to do this that anyone knows?

• Level 5*

Hi - welcome to the Forum.

It's not possible to import part of a PDF, or to choose which one one of several pages to show; but you should be able to split the PDF into separate pages and save each one separately, as individual notes, or as part of one note. Then you can tag the good ones or delete the bad ones or add comments to the note, as you feel necessary.

If you use Acrobat it's very easy to seperate out one particular page from the rest. You simply go to the pages tab, select "Extract", it will prompt you where you want to extract the page to (give it a location) and your page will go directly to that location as a seperate pdf file. Takes 4 seconds total.

• 2 years later...

Archived