(Archived) HELP: Evernote crashes on start-up in Mac OS 10.7.3 on MacBook Air

psamis

Idea

5 replies to this idea

By all means submit a support ticket right away. I've been running the same configuration since late 2011 with no significant crash problems, and I'm running betas, which are pretty stable.

Tech support will ask for your logs, so they'll be able to tell you what's wrong.

If you want, you can try a complete removal and re-install, but search on the forum for uninstall techniques to be sure you're actually removing everything.

I just got a new Mac Book Air. Started law school last week using evernote. Thursday night I decided to update osx to version 10.8.1. The next morning I started using evernote and it would crash after a sentence of typing. Please fix. Only been in law school a week but I have over 70 pages of notes tagged and in folders. I really don't want to ditch this product for Omni.

• Level 5*

Evernote really needs a database repair/reindex tool.

I just had a problem with Outlook Mac 2011, and it self-recognized there was a database issue, called up the Office Database Repair Utility, fixed the DB, and re-opened Outlook -- all without my help, except for a final "OK" at the end of the process.

All of my mail is on Exchange Server, but I did NOT have to re-download any mail.

Archived