How can I zoom in on a picture?

mrouppe

After importing a picture, how can I zoom in? This would be essential for me to use Skitch.

Further explanation: I know that I can zoom in on objects that I have created, but I want to zoom in on images that I imported. Is that possible? On my Ipad pinching does not work. Strangely, it does work on my Android version on my HTC phone.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I was very excited to download several detailed maps into Evernote so that I could refer to them later. I am mortified to learn I cannot zoom into any of them on the iPad. How disappointing. I wonder why this is such a difficult technical limit? I have to solve this problem in some other software which is a drag. Please fix this soon.

• 4 months later...

I cannot figure out how to use zoom in or out on the iPad.  Sometimes it seems to do some zooming itself.  It also leaves part of the picture inaccessible.  I've discovered that I can rotate the iPad in space physically to cause the screen to be redrawn and this also corrects the misdisplay of the image.  Control over zooming and a sliding window on a picture that is larger than the screen are essential features.

Another minor issue - the program also goes for the Camera Roll folder.  How about letting us select the source folder as part of configuration and having the source folder selection stick until changed.

Thanks

stevedotdavis

Archived