(Archived) Search by Tag not working in latest release

ken481

Hi

Just to see whether it is just me or the latest release - since i updated to the latest release today - when i try to search notes by tag it shows me all notes.

Is anyone else havign this issue?

Ken

Hi Ken,

Seems it is not just you. Search doesn't seem to be working at all in the latest build (237037)

It is marked as a prerelease as well for some reason...

Also reported here:

Scott

Search is completely broken for me as well. I have found a work-around: if you enable "search Evernote" in your Google Search options or device-search options, it will still search all your notes, but it will also bring up Google results and any other results you may have. I would do this until they fix it.

Thanks everyone for reporting, we're aware and have filed a bug for this (both tag and general search) and are working on it. Thanks to everyone who's reported! (Ed: Stop repeating yourself!)

UPDATE: Being told this should be fixed in 3.6.2.

Search on android totally off line, Thought I was going nuts when I couldn't get it to work when trying to show some one how good evernote is/was.

Is! Is! :)

Thanks a lot for fixing the search this fast

You guys are THE BEST!

Got here before I could. Glad we were able to get that out fast. I'd say search is pretty important, wouldn't you? ;)

• 5 months later...

Archived