(Archived) Selective Syncing

wislndixie

I'm just curious if it's possible to only sync certain notes to specific devices. I have EN and all my notes on my desktop. I also have a tablet and cell phone. I would like ALL my notes to be synched to my tablet but I don't need all my notes synched to my cell phone. Is it possible to designate only certain notes that synch to my cell phone and skip some of the others on my PC and tablet?

• 9 months later...

I am looking for the same feature to disable the sync of my private notebooks at work. But i don't want to use a offline notebook becouse i am using the iPhone App.

Will the feature be added or can i lock one notebook on my work pc ?

Thx

• Level 5*

I am looking for the same feature to disable the sync of my private notebooks at work. But i don't want to use a offline notebook becouse i am using the iPhone App.

Will the feature be added or can i lock one notebook on my work pc ?

Thx

It has been requested for a while by me and others. The CEO has said it is inevitable that they will include it ("Evernote Podcast #28 – Gnarly, Dude." June 30, 2011. http://blog.evernote.com/blog/2011/06/30/evernote-podcast-28-gnarly-dude/ at 40:25-43:28), but when this will happen is unknown.

Archived