(Archived) (Archived) This event totally reinforced the need for batch operations

rockky

Still hard to believe this hasn't been enabled...given the scope of this application.

Traveling with just mobile device right now....lots of business entries into Evernote in 2 days here...then tagging and getting said notes into clients shared notebooks..for subsequent meetings.

Sooo could use batch tagging, and moving from notebooks to others to do this.. Its so tedious without.

Hopefully this will happen soon.

• Level 5*

I've advocated for automated tagging for a while now; I've been a fan of rules-based operations -- in mail clients, mostly. There's discussion on it, including input from Evernote staff, elsewhere on the forums. I think it will come eventually; if not from Evernote itself, then from a third party.

I've advocated for automated tagging for a while now; I've been a fan of rules-based operations -- in mail clients, mostly. There's discussion on it, including input from Evernote staff, elsewhere on the forums. I think it will come eventually; if not from Evernote itself, then from a third party.

Not just tagging, but complete batch operations. Batch deletion and moving of notes to different notebooks would be great as well.

Archived