(Archived) How can I get APK - need to side install

etimer

My tablet and android market don't always play well or is it the developers sites? Sometimes the developers site will sniff me out as a phone and say that my android appliance / tablet is not compatible. Well, I know for a fact that is not ever the case and when I side load the app, everything is fine. So with EN when my tablet tries to achieve an install --- I get the you are not compatible.

For years and years and years EXE application packages were availalbe but all of the sudden, with Android apps the APK has become a secret. Is there anyplace I can download or do a save as with the EN APK.

• 1 year later...

Note that as at 22Mar13, the above amazonaws.com download provides what looks like a fairly old version of Evernote (dated Aug2012).  Do you have an up-to-date link for the current Evernote .apk that can be downloaded and side-loaded?

Thanks in advance.

• Level 5*

Note that as at 22Mar13, the above amazonaws.com download provides what looks like a fairly old version of Evernote (dated Aug2012).  Do you have an up-to-date link for the current Evernote .apk that can be downloaded and side-loaded?

Thanks in advance.

I suggest that you take gbarry's advice and check out the Android beta; see this post. It's quite stable, and the UI has some nice new features, and is improving every release.

Archived