(Archived) HELP: Evernote won't sync

heathgibson12

Idea

After pressing the sync button, there is downloading activity, but it stalls when downloading data. Then I get message that says it can't connect with the server. This is what was in my log:

userInfo = {

error = "Error Domain=NSURLErrorDomain Code=-1200 UserInfo=0x16f45c50 \"An SSL error has occurred and a secure connection to the server cannot be made.\" Underlying Error=(Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=-1200 UserInfo=0x16f30c80 \"An SSL error has occurred and a secure connection to the server cannot be made.\")";

Yesterday, I did not have my wireless signal password protected at my house and it worked fine. Then last night I added WEP security to my router and now it won't sync over any of my devices (iPad, iPhone, iMac).

I am sure that has something to do with it, but was just needing some advice.

Thanks

3 replies to this idea

I am having the same exact issue. I added an Airport Extreme to my system, with WEP password protection, and now I am unable to sync.

I have an additional complication in that I was having a problem with my iMac, so the kind folks at Apple fixed the problem with my computer, but wiped out all my data in the process. Thankfully most of my important stuff is in Dropbox and Evernote. But not being able to sync my Mac is a major inconvenience. I had to re-download and re-install Evernote on my Mac, and that went fine. The syncing is where I am having the problem.

I didn't occur to me until I read the above post that it might be related to my wireless device,

So of course I am also interested in a solution to this. I was going to wait until tomorrow to see if the problem persisted, and if so I will put in a support ticket.

• Level 5*
Is my information automatically synced to my iMac. Do not have Evernote on my iMac, must I pay for that?

Nope, you should be able to just download it, install and log in with your Evernote account.

Archived