(Archived) BUG: EvernoteHelper not found after upgrading to 3.0.6 (221382) and Lion 10.7.3

alt-tab

Idea

Hello, first i installed Version 3.0.6 (221382) of Evernote from MAS and everything went ok. After a couple of days i installed 10.7.3 and after the restart evernote helper did not start and in Login preferences i have a yellow mark near EvernoteHelper saying it was not found.

Is that normal?

10 replies to this idea

Odd... we'll be running 10.7.3 through the ringer and hopefully get things like this fixed. All the 10.7.3 updates I've seen (a few in the office) haven't had this come up

Odd... we'll be running 10.7.3 through the ringer and hopefully get things like this fixed. All the 10.7.3 updates I've seen (a few in the office) haven't had this come up

Got the same issue on both my iMac and MBA.

Same problem for me exactly.

Got the same issue on both my iMac and MBA.

Same problem for me exactly.

Same here, too.

I am running 3.0.6 and OSX 10.6.8. The Evernote prefs will add the helper to my startup items but next time I log in the startup item says "Unknown" and no helper opens. I have tried deleting the startup item several times but the same thing always happens. I am not positive but I think this works on my Macbook Air running 10.7.3.

Same problem here, within the last few weeks - yellow exclamation mark next to the help in login items pane - uninstalled and reinstalled Evernote, did not fix the issue - helper only stays in the menubar when Evernote is opened - on restart helper is gone again. Using OS 10.7.3 and most recent version of Evernote.

Archived