(Archived) Look/feel of Evernote

BoxNut

Idea

Hi,

New to Evernote. Saw a guy in a class using it on his Mac and the page that he was typing on looked like a spiral notebook. I LOVED the aesthetics of it. I've searched and searched, but I can't find out how he did it!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

10 replies to this idea

If he was typing on a page that looked like a spiral notebook, he wasn't using Evernote. I know there is at least one iPad app with this UI but I forget which one it is right now. I'm sure other users will pipe in later. However, many/most of the handwriting/typing apps for iPad will integrate with Evernote. If they don't inherently (some do), they will b/c you can email the note to your EN account.

FYI, some of the popular iPad notetaking apps are Noteshelf, Notability, Notes Plus, Paperdesk, Phatpad, etc. Most (all?) allow your background to be lined/ruled paper, if that's what you want.

• Level 5*

Honestly, this is strange. You are certain, but so are the folks who have been using Evernote for years. Call your friend; I'm curious now (normally, I don't give a fig about the Mac client, even though Metrodon is super-awesome).

• Level 5*

Hi,

New to Evernote. Saw a guy in a class using it on his Mac and the page that he was typing on looked like a spiral notebook. I LOVED the aesthetics of it. I've searched and searched, but I can't find out how he did it!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

hi. welcome to the forums. i've never seen an evernote interface (there is only one that i know of) with a spiral notebook look to it, but who knows, i could be wrong. there are apps that look that way (notetaker, for example). you may want to give those a try. sorry that i can't be of more help.

personally, it isn't a look i would want, and if anything, i'd like the evernote interface to be even less cluttered. or, at least, customizable. think notational velocity. anyhow, good luck with your search.

Thanks for the response Heather. Guys, this discussion is entirely off the rails and most of the responses are not conducive to the discussion. Closing and deleting most of the content.

All of you, keep it cordial. Box, thank you for your questions.

Archived