Scansnap S1300 Bargain?

C6REW

Hi All,

I am not one to normally choose the lowest price supplied product on the internet. You don't get something for nothing they say and I believe it!

But has anyone had experience of this company:

http://mocustoms.co.uk/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=32280

They appear to be UK based and have some good and some bad feedback.

I have just left a message on their answering machine and await a call back. I don't mind that too much as many small businesses offer a good service at low prices and are not able to answer every call. I will wait and see.

At £184.22, if they are an honest company then it is a no brainer!

Best regards

Chris

Thanks GrumpyMonkey,

I have no worries about spending the money, but you just don't want to miss a bargain if there is one going :)

However, in this case I reckon the first company is indeed a possible rogue one, so happy to pass them by.

Best regards

Chris

FWIW, back in the day, I'd try to do my research before buying from an online company I'd never heard of, including BBB.org. I found some very good ones that are still around. But often, it was hard to find reliable reviews of the company & it's service. These days, I go to Amazon, first. Makes online shopping SO much easier! (And since I'm an Amazon Prime customer, if I can get it from Prime, I get it within two business days, which is very cool.) I love Amazon & Amazon loves me. :)

Arrived yesterday, installed this evening in a couple of minutes and doing it's job.

Simple and brilliant scanner.

About 1/10th the size of my flatbed!!

Regards

Chris

Archived