Fitness Professionals Using Evernote

It is wonderful to see a fitness ambassador featured for Evernote, congrats Chad - as a trainer myself I find Evernote an invaluable tool for managing my clients, sharing and working together on resources with clients as well as just a general storage point for useful items such as articles,plans and important notes. I want to start this topic as a place where other fitness professional may want to comment on the ways they use Evernote for working with clients and managing their businesses.

My main uses are:

Managing client information and notes (local notes only to increase security and maintain confidentiality)

Sharing documents and coaching tools with clients so we can work together and monitor progress virtually

Storage and organisation too for business documents

Project management tool for upcoming camps and coaching sessions

Article brainstorm collection point

Recipe collection dump (to input into nutritional software I use with clients)

Training plan collection point

.....and the list goes on.

I would love to hear from others about their usage of Evernote in this capacity.

Simon

• 4 months later...

Hey there,

Its awesome to see that fitness professionals are using evernote. Ive only been using evernote for personal use not business. I would love to start using Evernote for my personal training business.

Whats' the number one thing you recommend to start with? I was thinking digital food diaries, so basically they take a picture of everything they eat and drink and share it.. what you think?

Also with sharing what's the best way to do it? email? URL?

Thanks so much, any advice would be great! :)

• Level 5*

No trainer for me, except for that accursed mirror and the waistbands on my clothes. I use Evernote every day to track my health. Not so much a workout log as it is a health log. Here are the templates I use.

http://www.princeton.edu/~cmayo/template.html

If I had a trainer, I imagine a shared notebook full of these would be helpful. I can also imagine intresting possibilities with Evernote Food.

Hey there,

Its awesome to see that fitness professionals are using evernote. Ive only been using evernote for personal use not business. I would love to start using Evernote for my personal training business.

Whats' the number one thing you recommend to start with? I was thinking digital food diaries, so basically they take a picture of everything they eat and drink and share it.. what you think?

Also with sharing what's the best way to do it? email? URL?

Thanks so much, any advice would be great! :)

Sharing is probably the best feature for me. It allowed me to get away from emails, attached documents and URL's. Get the premium account and start sharing notebooks with clients!

• 11 months later...

Awesome idea, a personal trainer can lead you in right direction of fitness. He can suggest you best diet plan and quality workout. Personal trainer is important for maintaining overall fitness whether you wanna loss weight or just enhance muscles size.

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived