(Archived) Adding Multiple PDF Files

ken481

Hi

I sometimes have a number of PDF files in folder which i would like to add to a notebook.

Why i select attach files i browse to the folder - if i selected all files to be added - evernote adds them yet they are attached to each other - so i need to add each file separately - is there an option to go around this?

Ken

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone found import folders problematic? It sometimes works like a charm, then other times it won't import anything, and when I click on Tools - Import Folders, it hangs up and freezes. Sometimes I need to close it, then open it up again from the notification area in order for it to work.

Has anyone found import folders problematic? It sometimes works like a charm, then other times it won't import anything, and when I click on Tools - Import Folders, it hangs up and freezes. Sometimes I need to close it, then open it up again from the notification area in order for it to work.

I experienced it one time today. Resolved by restarting app, then it emptied import folder. But this is the first time, in the 2 months I've used EN. Using Win client.

• 2 years later...

Archived