(Archived) Can't update Evernote on Nook Tablet

ElCoyoteSurvives

Unfortunately, Barnes and Noble is really slow at updating the apps in their app store. They only update to the final release version in the android app store - so you won't get to try out any betas. It sometimes takes them a few weeks to get the latest version.

• 1 year later...

I've been trying to get this update situation resolved since Christmas Day. The Nook HD+ keeps telling me Evernote has an update, and it goes through the same thing ... downloads the update and when I try to install it I'm told that Nook will only install apps bought through the Nook app store (which, of course, is where I downloaded Evernote in the first place).

A lengthy session with Barnes and Noble customer support finally pointed to Evernote, saying that the problem is with the programmers and they need to repair it, it's not B&N's job to do that.

Now I'm hearing the opposite, that all B&N has to do is update the app in their store??

I've just now (Jan 8th) sent Evernote to the cloud and redownloaded it, and it is still the same version I downloaded on the 25th of December, for which I've been receiving an update notice every day.

LOL, just how slow IS Barnes and Noble?? Can't someone at Evernote Central light a fire under their seat or something? :-) Love my Evernote, can't live without it!

--Gayze

Archived