• Announcements

• gbarry

Reach out to Evernote support on Twitter @EvernoteHelps   09/20/2016

We've been leveling up our support across all channels. If you're active on Twitter, try your hand with our @evernotehelps feed. It's helmed by a crack team out of Austin, TX who are here to answer your questions. They're generally active from 7am-4pm CST.  https://twitter.com/evernotehelps  
NRX

windows (Archived) Evernote - Copy/Reproduce formating

NRX    1

Hi,

Maybe I miss this function in Evernote, but it seems there is no option like in Microsoft Office : Reproduce/Copy formating

post-85138-0-87129100-1323691225_thumb.p

It will be usefull from py point of view to keep uniformization in notes and improve formatting speed.

It is bothering to repeat: change size police, change police, set bold, change color ... everytime.

and copy previous fomatted test, erase and rewrite is not very ... smart.

What do you think about this feature request ?

Regards,

• Like 1

Fertilizer    0

Yes "format painter" would be great. Or to keep things "plain" and simple three or four pre-formatted/editable styles (like in word 2007/2010). To create fast van reproducable structure and formatting within a note

lenarr    21

Yep, that would be my #1 request, now that the EN programmers have successfully fulfilled my previous 32 top requests for improvement!

Running 4.5.4 Beta 1, premium subscriber since Dec 2010, and loving it! :wub:

lena

NinaH    0

I agree. I find myself looking for some form of Format Painter each time I make a more elaborate note. It would be EXTREMELY USEFUL!

@ dlu: Thank you for posting is not very helpful. Is Evernote actually planning on introducing this function?

jefito    4,223
@ dlu: Thank you for posting is not very helpful. Is Evernote actually planning on introducing this function?

Basically it means, yes, Evernote is listening, and they are aware of the requests. Typically they do not preannounce their feature roadmaps, though.