Come hang out in the Evernote Parenthood!

Carley Knobloch

Hi Carley,

I just found your Digitwirl blog last week and immediately enjoyed several of the videos on there.

A BIG thanks to you and your team for all your work! Keep it up! I'm sure this forum will also be very

helpful to me and many parents out there.

• 4 weeks later...

I just saw your blog entry on using Evernote to manage a household, and I reopened the application and decided to give it another try. I'll admit that, partly because I'm just beginning to use a smartphone, it hasn't been altogether intuitive. But I think if I stick it out, this has the potential to be my go-to application for running my home and family. :)

Amy

• Level 5*

no kids. but, interested in the forum. think of me as that guy peering over your fence. no. not in a creepy way. i'm thinking of wilson in the old tv show home improvement. come to think of it, i guess he was kind of creepy...

I just saw your blog entry on using Evernote to manage a household, and I reopened the application and decided to give it another try. I'll admit that, partly because I'm just beginning to use a smartphone, it hasn't been altogether intuitive. But I think if I stick it out, this has the potential to be my go-to application for running my home and family. :)

Here are some threads to check out...

• 2 months later...

I have used Evernote off and on for several years now. Recently, I have decided to take the plunge and jump full into Evernote, trying to go paperless or close to it. I am a stay-at-home dad of three children who are still fairly young. While I do not have experience yet as to how Evernote can help me as a parent, I will be glad to relay what I learn as I learn it.

• 3 months later...

Hi All,

I hope I can encourage a few parents out there. Evernote is SO MUCH HELP managing my three kids and the rest of the household. Unfortunately, I think it can be a little intimidating/overwhelming when you first get started. Especially, if you are new a paperless lifestyle. After trying to convince and explain to many Mom friends how this could change their life I decided to write a short ebook (http://www.getmegeeky.com/evernote/evernote_for_moms.html). It is designed to be short enough that those with busy lives can read it during naptime or soccer practice, but still give you enough information to get started.

Anyway I would love to complement the already helpful people on this forum and answer any questions.

Archived