Adrien

android (Archived) Feature Request: Tag shortcuts on homescreen

Hi,

I use Evernote for Android everyday, and I'd like to be able to jump directly to a specified tag or notebook from homescreen

The note shortcut already exists, but it's not enough :(

I currently use a third-party app to do this, but i'd love to see it built-in in Evernote

Thanks!

You can create a shortcut to a specific tag: Choose a tag from the tag list, press the menu button and choose 'Create shortcut'.

/Jesper

• Like 1

You may want also to try the new widget we are working on, currently available in beta and very soon on the market.

Not only you can pin a specific list, but also see the first 3 notes directly from the phone homescreen.

I'm on a transformer prime with the latest version of Evernote and I followed the steps above and couldn't get this to work. I selected a tag and was brought to a grid view with 35 notes on it, I then clicked the menu button and created a shortcut that was auto titled "Notes tagged ???". but when I click the new shotcut that was created it just shows me a grid view with all of my notes. Any ideas?

@Grayson - that's exactly my experience as well. Glad to know I'm not the only one with that problem, but now I just need to know how to fix it!