dominik

web (Archived) no connection to the server

14 posts in this topic

Hello

Since yesterday I can not connect to the server. Is this a problem with the server or in my computer?

post-84106-0-94521200-1321701961_thumb.j

The server is working here. Try exit and restarting your browser.

Did that fix the problem?

is this problem since yesterday

computer running the Easy several times, is still the same.

on another computer by logging on to the page is the same message

I use a program and also from yesterday, can not connect to the server (file attached)

I checked on another internet connection - the same problem

or damage to my notes, and so is this a script error if the problem is elsewhere

Which os, browser and language (Polish?) are you using?

Are you saying that you can not reach "www.evernote.com" from any of your systems?

If so, it may be a DNS problem. Try "ping www.evernote.com" from command line.

1 person likes this

I set up a new account and this new connects seamlessly with the old and the error is

I used google notes earlier, now move those data into Evernote, notes in 1287 but I now they occupy only 523 kb, if the problem could be the amount of notes, and so is the problem?

Ummm. Not sure what you are saying.

"ping corresponds"

I assume you mean that it worked properly, ie. not a DNS or connectivity problem.

"I set up a new account and this new connects seamlessly with the old and the error is "

Looks like a partial response. Are you saying that you created a new account (user name) which works but is empty?

I checked the "ping www.evernote.com" from command line. - corresponds to

The problem occurs with your account first, I started to test a new account I wrote a note and party in this case it works well

A large number of notes that can affect the error ??

Sounds like you have a password problem with your initial account. ie. Can't log in instead of can't connect.

I have no problem with the password, username and password are entered correctly when the page is loaded error occurs which is attached the first post. Also, I can not import data from google

is there a limit on notes syncing for a free account?

Only limits are:

- 60MB per month upload

- Max 25MB for a single note

use Web Client -> Settings to see your current account status.

I thought so too they are the only constraints, several of his notebooks (not to be confused with notes) in the program this try the local logs. Spowodobowało reducing the number of notebooks on the account (Web) and the problem disappeared.

Summary must be some limit to the amount of notebooks