(Archived) Desktop feature most needed on the Android App:

rockky

Ability to use note link urls....and execute batch operations.

I'm totally assuming that Evernote sees that mobile computing is supplanting PC functionality.

Average screen size will hover around 4'5" within a few years.

Right now my desktop features most needed for effective workflow on the Evernote android app is

1. drawing disparate notes together via note links and

2.doing batch operations (tagging,deleting,adding to notebook etc).

Hopefully these are on the way?!

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I very much would like to create a note link in Android (evernote:// not https://) so that I can for example paste it into the URL field of a Remember-the-Milk item, allowing a click of the URL to open the corresponding note on in the Evernote app. Today the EN Android app only allows creation of https:// URLs which has two bad effects: 1) It makes the note public (enables sharing for the note) and 2) when the URL is clicked, the note opens in the mobile browser rather than the EN app. Thanks!

• Level 5*

And how about displaying the contents of a PDF file on screen immediately unless it's selected as an attachment - even if that's limited to offline notebooks? Having to click and "download" the contents of the note each time is inconvenient to say the least...

And how about displaying the contents of a PDF file on screen immediately unless it's selected as an attachment - even if that's limited to offline notebooks? Having to click and "download" the contents of the note each time is inconvenient to say the least...

This, absolutely. Every time I have to click on the PDF it strikes me that this is a totally redundant step.

I would want full on editing on android, because so many features for editing is missing like font size, font, color...

Generally, editing on android is there but limited compared to evernote web, and it's like impossible for me to use evernote web on my android browser..

And the batch processing or deletion, moving to notebooks, etc followed by the ability to delete them notebooks. .

Archived