donnacha

(Archived) Referral Program?

I am probably missing something obvious but I cannot seem to find any referral link to invite friends to try Evernote.

Or is that just DropBox?

Login to Evernote Web, and Premium Members will have the "Invite a Friend" link in the upper left-hand corner.

only if that referal gave some sort of benifit

like dropboxes increase in storage

for evernote: x number of referals = one month premium?

• Like 1

We had an affiliate program at one point, unfortunately proved a little too hardcore to administer and didn't have enough respondents.

It should give you a deep inner warm feeling. Hopefully not confused with heartburn...

I don't see any updates to this since November.. so I'm hoping that Evernote started a affiliate AND Referral program. I wouldlove to join and I'm sure can get others to join as well.

If you haven't started one, I'm a internet consultant and can help you with it :)

With 30 million+ users, the no-overhead, free, word-of-mouth method used by Evernote customers seems to be working quite nicely.

• Like 1

JBenson, that might be true, but there is nothing wrong with a free member having a easier way to invite friends and for everyone to make some money with the premium membership. These days it's very easy to start a affiliate program.

There are no short term plans at the moment for an affiliate/referral program. That could always change, though!