3668_boss

ios feature request: nested tags in iPad app

Idea

Please consider nested tags as a feature in the iPad app. I realize this isn't really a forum question, I just haven't found a place to add feature requests.

thanks.

• Like 3

12 replies to this idea

I don't use nested tags myself, but it would be nice to have the choice. I think this goes along with the nested notebooks request.

Yes, I'm pretty sure this is on the list of things to do. EN does try to have feature parity across all the platforms. However, that doesn't mean that a feature will be held up from one platform until it's available across all platforms.

• Like 1

Ya this one kills me. I have 1000+ notes and without knowing the relationship of the tags to one another I can't find anything on my ipad.

Yes please! Put me down for this one too. I use The Secret Weapon GTD with EN. It's the main reason I can justify a premium EN account! With this system, nested tags are a must and to have them just 'disappear' on an iOS device is confusing and annoying.

These days, if an app works on one platform, it should work the same way on another.

Evernote, do you have projected rollout for this feature? I'd be happy to beta test ;-)

I also request this feature, for iOS iPad and iPhone. Nested tags are by far, one of my favorite Evernote features, but really needs to be more available on phone apps and web browsers. 

Same from my side - I love the nested tags von my Mac. And would really appreciate to have them on my iphone and ipad, too. (btw: started to use the secret weapon and this feature is crucial for sw / gtd)

Nested tags are avialable in the Windows client and Android client, why is such a critical, in my opinion, feature not yet implemented in iOS?

Evernote, please implemented nested tags in iOS

• Like 1

Adding this would be such a big improvement. I'm not sure why it's still not on the iOS version? The windows and android teams have both included it.

来论坛就是因为这个问题,网上搜过,快两年前就有人反馈过这个问题,但一直没得到解决。希望能得到重视并做出更新,谢谢。