Idea

Most file manager apps allow you to multi select. On the menu is the option, and once selected, a checkbox appears to select multiple notes and perform batch ops.

Could Evernote integrate this for mass tagging, moving, etc?

• Like 1

14 replies to this idea

Recently, evernote released a new feature where you can select several notes while holding the ctrl button on the keyboard. Afaik, it's for pc, Mac and web versions. I've posted already on how evernote can impliment this on android.

hold the menu button to select several notes. Hope that this feature gets onto the mobile versions.

Recently, evernote released a new feature where you can select several notes while holding the ctrl button on the keyboard. Afaik, it's for pc, Mac and web versions. I've posted already on how evernote can impliment this on android.

It's been in place on Windows (and I think, the Mac) for ages, not just recently. Very recently though, they added the ability to Ctrl+Click select multiple notes in the Web client.

It's been in place on Windows (and I think, the Mac) for ages, not just recently. Very recently though, they added the ability to Ctrl+Click select multiple notes in the Web client.

would be nice for android, hold the menu button to select like ctrl-select

Good for moving stuff but still doesn't help with batch tagging, which seems like a fundamental feature that is still missing from the Mac versions.

it would be nice if it is possible to have multiselect for keewords on andriod.

often it would be important to be able select more than one keyword for filtering or searching!!

please put on whishlist for andriod phones...

I would like to see the multiple selection of files on Evernote too. It would save me a lot if time.

still no advancement on this?

am I missing something?

Still wishing this was a feature on a mobile device 

a) to bulk file scanned documents into the correct folders

B) to bulk tag selected articles 

c) to merge documents into one

5 or 6 years after someone suggested multi select option for Android it is yet to be implemented? 

• Like 1

I've moved this to the feedback forum so it can be voted on.  It might get more attention.

I would like to see this on IOS too.

• Like 2

On February 18, 2016 at 0:16 PM, Matt W. said:

Thank you all for posting and please make sure to vote!

@Matt W. I'm an Apple Person (boo, hiss)  - how do we indicate a mult-platform vote.

@DTLow,

Each platform has their own topics and polling, so you would need to create this topic in the other platforms. Cross platform voting would be a cool idea and I will bring it up in our next meeting.

• Like 1