multi select

black.rhino

Idea

14 replies to this idea

Recently, evernote released a new feature where you can select several notes while holding the ctrl button on the keyboard. Afaik, it's for pc, Mac and web versions. I've posted already on how evernote can impliment this on android.

hold the menu button to select several notes. Hope that this feature gets onto the mobile versions.

• Level 5*
Recently, evernote released a new feature where you can select several notes while holding the ctrl button on the keyboard. Afaik, it's for pc, Mac and web versions. I've posted already on how evernote can impliment this on android.

It's been in place on Windows (and I think, the Mac) for ages, not just recently. Very recently though, they added the ability to Ctrl+Click select multiple notes in the Web client.

It's been in place on Windows (and I think, the Mac) for ages, not just recently. Very recently though, they added the ability to Ctrl+Click select multiple notes in the Web client.

would be nice for android, hold the menu button to select like ctrl-select

it would be nice if it is possible to have multiselect for keewords on andriod.

often it would be important to be able select more than one keyword for filtering or searching!!

please put on whishlist for andriod phones...

Archived