rltidd27

windows (Archived) Print Preview still not working.

All I get with print preview is a blank page.

I found several older posts addressing this issue.

Any idea when fix will be made?

Thanks

Rick

This works for me. You should consider filing a support inquiry (see the link in my sig)

Hi

Is there any progress / update on this problem - is someone working on incorporating print preview into a soon to be released version ?

Is there any progress / update on this problem - is someone working on incorporating print preview into a soon to be released version ?

Did you file a support request?

Hi

Did you upgrade to the latest version? The OP was October last year. Significant improvements have been made since then. I am on version 4.5.5.6572, and I don't have any problems. If you have the latest version and still have problems, do as jefito suggests and file a support request.

I am have smae problem as original post - just get a single line in print preview for text only note. For a note with check boxes, I get the check boxes but no text. I am on the latest version of Evernote (at leas twhen I press check for updates it tells me I am).

Any news on a solution?