I cannot pin evernote to windows 7 taskbar.

DarrylGittins

After I installed the new version of Evernote, when I run evernote, it appears on the w7 taskbar, but there's no option to pin it. When I right click the evernote icon on the taskbar, there are task options, and a close option, but no option to pin.

Also, the evernote icon on the taskbar is no longer the nice green elephant - it's now the ugly default Windows icon that appears when windows cannot find the correct icon.

Previously I could pin Evernote to the taskbar, but Jump lists didn't work, or were not available. That's why I installed the latest version. Now, Jumlists still don't work, and I have new problems.

I has a sad. It all still works, and Evernote still rocks, but it's not quite as spiffy as it was before I upgraded.

:o

• Level 5*
After I installed the new version of Evernote, when I run evernote, it appears on the w7 taskbar, but there's no option to pin it. When I right click the evernote icon on the taskbar, there are task options, and a close option, but no option to pin.

I just tried this, and it worked fine for me.

Also, the evernote icon on the taskbar is no longer the nice green elephant - it's now the ugly default Windows icon that appears when windows cannot find the correct icon.

Ditto. I think that your shortcut is screwed up somehow, and doesn't point to where Evernote.exe actually lives.

Previously I could pin Evernote to the taskbar, but Jump lists didn't work, or were not available. That's why I installed the latest version. Now, Jumlists still don't work, and I have new problems.

Re-ditto. BTW, on this subject, it would be nice if Evernote's jump list contained a list of recently visited notes.

I has a sad. It all still works, and Evernote still rocks, but it's not quite as spiffy as it was before I upgraded.

I think you has a bug.

• 2 years later...

Archived