Sign in to follow this  
Eselick

android (Archived) Limited data plan and EN for Android

Hi

I'm thinking about trying out EN for my mobile and have 2 questions that are both related to the amount of bandwidth it will use when I have no Wifi connection.

1) Is it possible to configure EN to only sync specific notebooks (ie the small ones)

2) When I have no Wifi connection is it possible to turn off automatic sync. I really don't want EN to eat up my 500 mb/month data plan.

Thanks

Elliot

1) Is it possible to configure EN to only sync specific notebooks (ie the small ones)

The search function is your friend:

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=27742

2) When I have no Wifi connection is it possible to turn off automatic sync. I really don't want EN to eat up my 500 mb/month data plan.

You may find this thread informative...

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=24639&p=110584&hilit=wifi+sync#p110584

Thanks for the help.

I have one really huge notebook with a lot of old stuff that I'm considering deleting . This would reduce the amount of data that would need to be synced to my Android. So, is there any way in the Web interface to tag or filter a group of records prior to a certain date and then to perform a batch delete?

Thanks

Elliot

If you the initial synch through WiFi all you'll need to synch in the future is the updates (new notes & edits). But yes you can set the auto-synch to only use WiFi.