Blog Integration

I would love it if I could post notes from Evernote to my Blogger account. Keeping this functionality in the mobile apps (for iPad especially) would be key, as it would make Evernote a possible solution for mobile blogging, which seems to be a somewhat limited market at the moment. Just a thought...doesn't seem like it would be that hard, but I don't know.

Thanks for the request, noted.

We do have a tumblr integration. I've yet to actually try it out though (I use blogger myself and do not have a tumblr). If you're kicking off a blog or tooling around with the idea of starting one, maybe that'll swing you towards tumblr ;)

Anyone else around here use the tumblr integration?

Though you might be able to do something along those lines using the GMail IFTTT channel...

This is worth exploring. We have an IFTTT expose coming on the blog that talks about all the Evernote IFTTT recipes...stay tuned...

Looked at IFTTT a bit today. Stopped when I got to point of giving credentials to it for channels (e.g. Evernote). Need to revisit security on site before proceeding. I have also been testing InstaPaper for last couple of days, so need to think about work flows.

FYI, I set up a task to send any status updates (of mine) to EN. It doesn't seem to snag links. IE you post a status that includes a link. But it did get a regular ol' text status update. However, the title of the note is the full status update. The body of the note only contains the date & (in my case) an incorrect time. I would suggest the title be something a bit more specific (IE, "From IFTTT " appended with date & correct time) and then have the body of the note, the full status update.

Eh, I misspoke, sorry. When I was talking tumblr integration, I really should've made it clear it wasn't a specific solution for posting from Evernote to a blog engine, but actually pulling content from a blog into Evernote. That's my bad.

This page shows you how to add Site Memory to Tumblr and Wordpress sites: http://www.evernote.com/about/developer ... tumblr.php.

For your usecase and as I mentioned a little earlier, a solution might come from using IFTTT. You might have to play around with it (you wouldn't want every note you create to turn into a blog post) but it looks pretty possible to create a recipe where "if you create Evernote note then post to Blogger."

http://ifttt.com/wtf

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, EN user, first forum post.

I can't find ANY information on why when I email to my blogger account the images don't show up. Both these Forums and Googles are not helping resolve this. So I wanted to ask to see if anyone else is having this issue:

1. In Evernote, I email to my mobile Blogger email address the note I wish to share

2. Blogger catches the email and posts the note

A: A note with NO images seems to post fine

B: A note with any number of images is the problem. ALL images show broken links.

Anyone else resolved this problem or know how to?

Many thanks ahead of time to those who can help.

:?

I can't find ANY information on why when I email to my blogger account the images don't show up. Both these Forums and Googles are not helping resolve this. So I wanted to ask to see if anyone else is having this issue:

1. In Evernote, I email to my mobile Blogger email address the note I wish to share

To be honest, this is the first time I've encountered your specific use case. As a Blogger user myself, I didn't even know you could publish via email. Regardless, I upped this issue to some of our developers, so we can take a look at and keep it in mind as we explore integrations with blog platforms.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived