(Archived) Feature Request: Clip web page via email

I'd like to be able to email a URL to my Evernote account and have a clip of the full web page show up in the note rather than just the URL. I email a lot of URLs to my account, and then at a later date I go to each note, click on the URLs, use web clipper to capture the web pages, and delete the original notes with just the URLs in them. Making this an automated process as part of the email feature would save time. I wasn't able to find a discussion of this in the support documentation or on the forums, so I'd like to suggest this as a feature. Thanks.

• Level 5*

There's no way to do this automatically that I know of. But why not just clip it in the first step, when you have the URL at hand, rather than emailing it to yourself? Do you not have Evernote available at those times?

There's no way to do this automatically that I know of. But why not just clip it in the first step, when you have the URL at hand, rather than emailing it to yourself? Do you not have Evernote available at those times?

I should have mentioned that I email the URLs from the Safari app on the iPhone, so I don't have a way to clip the pages directly.

Archived