Sign in to follow this  
zagyzebra

mac (Archived) clipper problems, still

Hoping you are planning on fixing this in the next beta, but I thought I would ask just to make sure. Will it be possible to clip the entire web page to Evernote again (like we used to be able to do), as opposed to just clipping the rectangle or window, or copying and pasting? I really miss that so so much. This is just retarded compared to what we used to have.

Metrodon - Turn of phrase -- what can I say -- I have kids. Besides, the word fits: this Evernote clipping situation is retarded. Some things have improved, but the clipping is still abysmal.

And you referred me to to the Safari Extension Beta discussion for what purpose? To confirm that everybody is still having clipping problems, even with the beta?

Metrodon - Turn of phrase -- what can I say -- I have kids. Besides, the word fits: this Evernote clipping situation is retarded. Some things have improved, but the clipping is still abysmal.

And you referred me to to the Safari Extension Beta discussion for what purpose? To confirm that everybody is still having clipping problems, even with the beta?

No I referred you the new beta extension because it may improve your Evernote experience and so that you can you see that progress is being made.

The fact that your kids use the word and you know that they do, tells me everything else that I need to know about you.

Thank you, Alexander. Do you know how Evernote, particularly the clipper function, works with the combination of Safari 5.0.5 and Lion?

5.0.5 and Evernote clipper work fine on 10.6.8 after Safari 5.1 has been installed. (And it uses the new AppleWebKit/534.50)