(Archived) Clipped Notes Not Showing up

SteveWest07

I'm having a problem with the notes that I try to clip not showing up in evernote. I'm using the web clipper tool in Google Chrome and my operating system is Windows 7. I tried deleting and reinstalling both the clipper tool and the program for windows, but no luck. Notes don't show up either.

Anyone have a suggestion on what I might check or do?

• Level 5*

The web clipper sends the clips through to the Evernote cloud storage. Notes clipped using the web clipper need to be synced back down to the device (in your case, the desktop client). Have you done a syn yet? Another question; the notes should be visible in the web client -- can you see them there?

also, as with ainsley001, the notes aren't showing up in the web clipper box to allow me to do any edits as usual. I just tried dragging the "clip to EverNote" tool to my toolbar and that does seem to work. Clipped notes show up in the Web client.

• Level 5*

I am using the Evernote clipper version 5.1.15.1534 in Chrome 13.0.782.215 m, and it all seems to be working fine. If you're using that Evernote clipper version, have you tried removing and then re-installing it?

There is an intermittent problem with the Chrome Clipper failing to clip. The problem, once it occurs, is solid until Chrome is exit restarted. Evernote support is working on a fix to the problem.

I'm having the same problem with Web Clipper and Firefox 6. Everything looks like it's working. I get the pop-up box to accept the note. I get the box that says "Notes Saved" but when I got to my web trunk, the notes aren't there. I've been clipping for several days without realizing there was a problem, and if they are gone forever, I've lost a lot of notes.

Perhaps a variation on this problem, in my case I did a xfr from my Ally Bank account to a non-Ally bank and got a confirmation screen, which I tried to clip to Evernote; what shows up in Evernote after even a couple tries is a copy of the Ally screen but without the content - just basically header information and log-on information. I've had this problem before. (Windows Vista, Chrome)

Hi, does anybody know why my evernote clipper extension for Chrome doesn't work anymore? what could i've done? (I use windows xp) I've reinstalled the whole application but it doesn't fix. I've got the elephant button on my browser, the capture window shows and i even see the scisors but nothing happens afterwards, no new notes in my evernote list. Does anyone have the same problem? Thanks.

I have the same problem using Firefox 6.0.1 and the latest Evernote addon 5.0.0.171805. I click on the elephant and then on "clip selection" (or anything else) but there is no note stored in my notebook. Reinstalling it didn't change the problem ...

What's wrong? Any chance for a fix?

Kind regards.

Tommy

Archived