• Announcements

• gbarry

Reach out to Evernote support on Twitter @EvernoteHelps   09/20/2016

We've been leveling up our support across all channels. If you're active on Twitter, try your hand with our @evernotehelps feed. It's helmed by a crack team out of Austin, TX who are here to answer your questions. They're generally active from 7am-4pm CST.  https://twitter.com/evernotehelps  
Kurtois

mac (Archived) Existing Free Skitch App User (Non-Mac App Store Install)

Kurtois    0

Based on the Evernote acquisition news, I have a question as an existing Skitch user of the application. I have been using Skitch on Snow Leopard for some time. The application was obtained directly from your site, i.e. not installed via Mac App Store. Also, I have a free user account with Skitch.com.

With the recent announcement, should I continue to use the application as-is, or will an upgrade be pushed out to current users or does a new install need to occur? Some clarity on this would be appreciated.

Kurt

Kurtois    0

So...v1.0.7 downloaded directly from Skitch.com (outside the Mac App Store) weeks before the acquisition announcement should just integrate with Evernote? Please clarify.

heather    602

*Everyone* now has access to the Skitch Plus features. Anyone who was a *paid* user of Skitch should contact support (if they haven't already) for their Evernote Premium upgrade/extension.