(Archived) All spaces lost after save

arash

After I edited a note on my android phone and saved it, I lost all the spaces between the words!

It is not possible to read the note anymore. I retried that with some older notes, I edited and saved them, and the same problem happened. Now I have a number of notes with not spaces in them!!

Can anyone help me how I can fix or at least prevent this from happening again?!

I am using Evernote V.3.2.1 (free version).

After I edited a note on my android phone and saved it, I lost all the spaces between the words!

It is not possible to read the note anymore. I retried that with some older notes, I edited and saved them, and the same problem happened. Now I have a number of notes with not spaces in them!!

Can anyone help me how I can fix or at least prevent this from happening again?!

I am using Evernote V.3.2.1 (free version).

Thank you for downloading and trying out the beta Version. Sorry that you are having problems. We are looking into it. It would really help if you could please recreate the issue and send us the logs from your device.

• 1. Was the note created from Android client or from any web client / Desktop client ?
    2. Is the note a plain note or rich text note

You can take logs from within Evernote app by going to Settings -> send logs to android-preview@evernote.com

Thanks,

Archived