(Archived) New Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Wanted to briefly introduce myself. My name's Geoff Barry, and I have the distinct honor of landing as Evernote's new community manager. We'll have plenty of time to get to know one another but let's kick off with the basics. What are my roles and goals? I'll be looking to expand your experiences in the community, increase participation and quite possibly move us away from this current forum architecture to bigger, brighter pastures.

I'll listen. I'll be just around the corner. I'll work to get you answers to questions.

Been lurking for a few weeks, but it's time to get down to business. Hit me up with your best.

- Geoff

• Level 5

So Geoff,

When is Evernote going to offer Roman Numeral outline formats that can be reverse highlighted with white text and a black background with gif-style movable italicized bullets?

Hmmmm?

So Geoff,

When is Evernote going to offer Roman Numeral outline formats that can be reverse highlighted with white text and a black background with gif-style movable italicized bullets?

Hmmmm?

As Metrodon put it so well, soon!

Kidding. Nice to see all the evangelists in the house. Post three. Just sayin.

and quite possibly move us away from this current forum architecture to bigger, brighter pastures.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

If you fix it, don't break it.

Welcome from that other OS (" < 1%") part of the community. :)

Thanks to the stellar work of our overall team thusfar (Evernote Employees and our Evangelists), our aged forums don't look as haggard as they really are.

The cracks are there, Owyn, and we have to work around the clock just to plug the leaks, unfortunately.

I've seen what Geoff's got in mind for y'all, though, and I'm excited!

Archived