Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mrapollo

android (Archived) Settings bug Android client 3.1.1

Recommended Posts

Displayed address to email into Evernote has wrong host, @evernote.com, should be @m.evernote.com .

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for reporting. It is now fixed in the latest beta 3.2

Ah Fan

Share this post


Link to post

I ran into this problem, too. I assumed it wasn't the software's fault, but rather my phone's. I just got one of those refurbished cell phones and I thought that created the problem. I was so embarrassed when I started having problems while I was on a conference call. It's good to know I'm not the only one out there running into this bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...